If you received the wrong item in your order and are missing an item, please go to your Temu account on Temu.com or Temu app to request a refund.
1. Go to 'Your orders'
2. Click 'Return/Refund' for the relevant order
3. Confirm that you have received the package, and select the reason for your return as 'Wrong item was sent'. You may also upload photos and/or comments to further explain.
4. Confirm the return information, and click 'Next'.
5. If there is no need to return your item, then your final step is simply to select your refund method. You may choose to receive your refund as a Temu credit balance or credit to your original payment method. Make your selection and click 'Submit'.
6. If you need to return your item(s), you will have the option to choose your return method. Select your return and refund methods. Then, click 'Submit'.
7. Print and tape your return label to the outside of your return package. The first return for EVERY order is free. Mail out your package at the nearest USPS or UPS location and you're done!
After you apply for your return, you will need to return your package within 14 days. You can reference the status of your refund or rebuy any items from your order on your order details page.