When you shop on Temu, your orders are safe under the Temu Purchase Protection Program which offers refunds for items that do not arrive, arrive damaged, or are not as described. Please note that this amount may not match the full price of the items since sales taxes, shipping, used coupons and credit are taken into account.
To report an item as damaged or not as described, please follow the steps below to request your refund:
1. Sign into your account.
2. Find the relevant order under 'Your orders' and click 'Return/Refund'.
3. Confirm that you have received the package, and select the item(s) you would like to return and the reason for the return. If applicable, you may also upload photos and/or comments to further explain.
4. Confirm the return information, and click 'Next'.
5. If there is no need to return your item, then your final step is simply to select your refund method. You may choose to receive your refund as a Temu credit balance or credit to your original payment method. Make your selection and click 'Submit'.
6. If you need to return your item(s), you will have the option to choose your return method. Select your return and refund methods. Then, click 'Submit'.
7. If applicable, print and tape your return label to the outside of your return package. The first return for EVERY order is free. Mail out your package at the nearest USPS or UPS location and you're done!
8. You can reference the status of your refund or rebuy any items from your order on your order details page.
Please visit our Temu Purchase Protection page to learn more.