There are two reasons why you may be missing items from your order.
1. Your order is overweight due to excess items.
For overweight orders, we may split the order and ship it out in multiple packages so that you get the other items in your order as quickly as possible. We will then ship out the remaining products as soon as they are processed. You can view details about your order in the 'Your orders' page of your Temu account. Click 'track' next to your order so that you can see if your items were split into multiple packages.
2. Items went missing during packing or transportation.
If you are missing an item from your order and it is not scheduled to be sent in another package, you may request a refund by the following steps:
- Click 'You' from the Temu app > 'Customer support' > 'Contact us', or click 'Support' on the top of Temu.com, then click 'Chat with Temu'
- Send 'missing item' and select the order you need help with
- Click 'Select missing item(s)'
- Select the item(s) and the quantity that is missing
- Upload the details of the missing item(s) and click 'Next'
- Select your refund method
- Click submit to request a refund for your missing item(s)
Once Temu issues your refund, please allow 5-14 business days (up to 30 days) for the refund to reflect in your original payment method, as processing times vary across financial institutions. If you opt for a Temu credit refund that can be used in the future purchase, it will be swiftly added to your Temu Credit Balance within 3 minutes.