Intellectual property policy
Last updated: January 7th, 2024
1. Report Infringement
- Specific identification of the IP you believe is infringed including the registration number, written description of copyrighted work, link to copyrighted work, first date of use/publication, etc.
- Nature of infringement (whether infringement occurs on the product, physical product packaging, image on the product detail page, or text on the product detail page).
- List of infringing products (URLs for the product detail page of the specified product).
- List of infringing parties.
- Supporting documentation or any other information that will help in processing your complaint (such as order IDs for any test buys on the products you are reporting).
- Your contact details (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- Other information required under relevant laws.
2. Report Copyright Infringement Using Copyright Infringement Notice under DMCA(1) If you are an owner of copyright or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed, you may submit a notice of infringement through , which must include the following:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. A notice may cover multiple copyrighted works.
- Identification of each infringing material that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate each of such material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement to the effect that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A representation by you that (i) the information in the notice is accurate and (ii) under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Counter-Notice to Copyright Infringement Claim under DMCA
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the content provider has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Content provider’s name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Whaleco Inc. may be found, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
4. Information of the Designated Agent to Receive Notifications under DMCA
- Attention: Copyright Officer, Whaleco Inc.
- Office address: Suite 355, 31 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02116, USA
- Portal to receive Intellectual Property Infringement report: