Last Updated: Sep 10, 2023
If you are not satisfied with what you bought on Temu, you may be eligible to return it and get a refund by following the simple procedure set out in this Return and Refund Policy.
1. How do I make a return?
You can make a return by following these steps:
I. Please go to your Temu account on Temu.com or on the app to request a refund. If you do not have a Temu account, please click on "Save your Order" in your Temu order email to make a return.
II. Find the relevant order in "Your Orders" and click on the "Return/Refund" button.
III. Select the item(s) you would like to return and the reason for the return. Depending on the reason you selected, you may be required to provide further information related to the order. After you provide the required information, click the "Next Step" button to proceed.
IV. If there is no need to return your item, then your final step is simply to select your refund method. You may choose to receive your refund as a Temu credit balance or be credited back via your original payment method. Make your selection and click "Submit".
V. If you need to return your item(s), you will have the option to choose your return and refund methods. After you submit the request, we will provide you with a return label so that you can return the item(s). Return shipping is free on your first return for EVERY order within 90 days from the date of purchase.
VI. Print and tape your return label we provided to the outside of your return package. Mail out your package at the nearest Neighbour Express/CANADAPOST/UPS location and you're done!
VII. You can check the refund status of your item(s) on your order details page or through Temu's SMS/Email/Push notifications.
Please make sure your return package is postmarked within 14 days after you submit your return, otherwise the return process will be terminated. The return label we provide only works if you are shipping within the Canada (security-restricted areas such as military bases excluded).
2. Refund timeline
Once we issue your refund, it takes additional time for your financial institution to make funds available in your account. Refer to the following table for more details.
3. Is the return shipping free?
Return shipping is free on your first return for EVERY order within 90 days from the date of purchase. If you have already returned items from an order and would like to return additional items from that same order, you can still do it as long as the 90-day window has not expired. To minimize the environmental impact of multiple returns, we recommend that you try to handle your return items in one shipment to avoid paying additional fees and to be more environmentally friendly. For the second and subsequent refunds from the same order, you can use the return label we provide and pay a CA$9.00 shipping fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
4. Where can I find the return label after applying?
You can find your return label in two different locations in "Your Orders"
- Click on "All Orders"→"Print a return label and start return"→click on "Print return label"
- You may also click "Returns"→"Print return label"→to download and print your return label.
5. How long do I have before making a return?
If an item is eligible for return and refund, you may return it within the return window of 90 days after the day of purchase. You are required to send back your return package within 14 days after you submit your refund in the return window. You may not return an item after the 90-day window, calculated from the date of purchase.
6. Can I return any product I bought on Temu?
Almost all items you bought on Temu are eligible for return and refund if you are not satisfied with them, with just a few exceptions:
- Clothing items that are worn, washed, damaged, with tags, packaging or hygiene sticker removed or in an incomplete set.
- Items that are labelled as non-refundable.
- Free gifts.
- For refunds of the returned items, we will process your refunds after we receive the items and they pass quality inspection.
- For refunds of missing items or items not delivered, choose the corresponding reason after clicking "Return/other help" to request a refund or talk to our customer service personnel for help. The tracking information from the carrier decides whether an item had been delivered or not.
- Depending on your financial institution, refunds can take 5-14 business days (up to 30 days) to be credited to your original payment account. The original shipping fee is not refundable if your return is not a result of a Temu’s error. The insurance costs, if any, are also non-refundable.
- You can choose to accept Temu credits instead of a refund to the original payment method. Refunds to Temu credits are faster than your original payment method. Temu credits have no expiration date. The refunds to Temu credits cannot be reversed once the refunds are processed. Temu credits cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used for purchases on Temu. For more information about Temu credits, please visit:
- You may receive advanced refunds, where we will issue the refund after you dropped off your refund package. If we don't receive the returned items, we may charge your original payment method. The advanced refund will be granted based on your shopping history and at our sole discretion.
8. Important Notice:
- The sender's address on your package is NOT the return address. If you send the return package to that address, the processing time for your return may be delayed. You should only send the return package to the address on the return label we provide.
- Please make sure you don't accidentally include any item(s) in your return package that you do not wish to return. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you.