How to reset my password
Please follow these steps to change your password:
1. Sign in to Temu app or Temu.com and go to your account page
2. Go to 'Settings' > 'Account security'.
3. Find 'Password' and click 'Edit' to change your password.
4. Enter your 'Old password' and 'New password' (Minimum 6 characters required).
5. Click 'Submit' and you're done!
If you are unable to sign into your account, please first confirm that you are using the correct email or phone number that you used to create your account. If you are not able to remember your password, click 'Forgot your password?' at the login screen to reset your password.
If you used your Google, Facebook, Apple, or Twitter account details to login to Temu, then you will need to change your password details there.
Is this helpful for you?