How to make my account more secure
To make your account more secure, we recommend that you create a password that is easy to remember but hard for someone else to guess. To help you create a secure password, we outlined password best practices:
- At least eight characters, but the longer the better
- A mix of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols
- Your username
- A previous password or password used on another site
- Consecutive keyboard combinations such as 'qwerty' or 'asdfg'
- A complete dictionary word or obvious combinations of dictionary words
- Slang terms, common misspellings, or words spelled backward
- Names such as your company name or names of spouses, kids, other relatives, or pets
- Personal information such as your age or birth date
Is this helpful for you?