Does Temu accept tax exemption certificates?

Yes, we do accept certain tax exempt certificate including certificate for government bodies, nonprofit organization, and other qualified entities. However, we currently do not accept resale certificate of any kind. Also, diplomatic tax exemptions such as personal and mission tax exemption cards may be used to obtain exemption status in person at the point-of-sale, but aren't valid for online purchases.
If you represent a government bodies, nonprofit organization and other qualified entities, please email the following documentation to Please note that the email address for submitting documentation must match the email associated with the Temu user account for your organization.
a. Proof of exemption in PDF format for the state(s) where the items will be shipped. Please note, any incomplete information on your exemption document (signature, date, not checking every applicable box) will result in a request for you to resubmit the document with complete information.
b. Organization Name
c. Name (Primary Purchaser)
d. Full Address
e. Phone Number
f. Organization Type: (Charitable / Religious / Educational / Government / Nonprofit Organization)
Please note we do not accept sales tax permits, articles of incorporation, SSN, tax licenses, IRS determination letter (unless required by state law), W9's, or certificate of registrations as the proof of exemption.

Is this helpful for you?