Don't worry-if you haven't received your package, there are a few things that we can do:
1. Verify your shipping address. Go to the "Your orders" page on Temu.com or your Temu app to confirm your order's shipping details.
2. If the address is confirmed, most packages are usually found to be accidentally misplaced. Look around your mailbox or drop-off location to see if the courier left your package near your house, in your mailbox, in front of your garage, or on your lawn.
3. Check if someone else accepted the package on your behalf. Ask your family, neighbors, or other household members to see if they accepted the delivery for you.
4. Sometimes a package can be marked as delivered when the courier is able to arrive at your address, but fails to make the delivery when they aren't able to reach you. Please check your phone messages and emails to see if the carrier notified you of a failed attempted delivery.
If there was a failed attempted delivery or you still aren't able to recover your package, the best thing to do is to contact the carrier directly. Please have your tracking number ready and refer to the numbers below to call your carrier for more information.
- NZ Post: 0800 501 501
- DHL: 0800 800 020
- First Global Logistics: 6492555015
If you've tried the above steps but still can't find your package, please contact our customer service team for help.