If your items are eligible for a return, you may follow the steps below to start your return process:
1. Sign into your account.
2. Find the relevant order under 'Your orders' and click 'Return/Refund'.
3. Confirm that you have received the package, and select the item(s) you would like to return and the reason for the return. If applicable, you may also upload photos and/or comments to further explain.
4. Confirm the return information, and click 'Next'.
5. If there is no need to return your item, then your final step is simply to select your refund method. You may choose to receive your refund as a Temu credit balance or credit to your original payment method. Make your selection and click 'Submit'.
6. If you need to return your item(s), you will have the option to choose your return method. Select your return and refund methods. Then, click 'Submit'.
7. Print and tape your return label to the outside of your return package. The first return for EVERY order is free. Mail out your package at the nearest NZPost location and you're done!
If you would like to request return and refund of additional items before shipping out the return package, please follow the instructions on the return details page and choose to use the same return label. Then you can ship back the additional items together and avoid return shipping fees.
After you apply for your return, you will need to return your package within 14 days. You can reference the status of your refund or rebuy any items from your order on your order details page.
For more information about our return and refund policy, please refer to the link below: